We offer prints in custom sizes too! If you're looking for a print in a specific size, send us a message here; Contact Us
Framing Options1. Most of our customers choose to display their prints in a normal picture frame. We recommend IKEA frames as they are affordable and are of decent quality. These are some of the more popular frames;
- RIBBA ; https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/ribba-frame-black-90301621/
- KNOPPÄNG ; https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/knoppaeng-frame-black-70387140/
- HOVSTA ; https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/hovsta-frame-dark-brown-70396328/
You can also get normal picture frames from Amazon or your local department stores.
2. Our canvas prints can also be stretched on a wooden stretcher bar. You can choose the Canvas + DIY Stretcher Bars Set variant or purchase the DIY Stretcher Bars Set separately. A mirrored border will be automatically added to your canvas prints when you select this variant. An example of how the final product will look like is shown here below;
3. A new way to display your canvas print! Our DIY Frame Kit is easy to assemble and adds a premium touch to your wall art. A white border will be automatically added to your canvas prints when you order the Canvas + DIY Frame Kit variant.